Monday 9 September 2013

Phantasy Star Nova revealed while we still wait for PSO2

SEGA revealed there next PS and PS game (Playstation and Phantasy Star, Not confusing at all right?) at Sony's pre TGS conference in Japan!


The game has a title screen, and so far we know it's set in the same universe as PSO2  (Which I will Beg SEGA to bring it over at least on Vita since I don't use windows) While PSO2 is a MMO, PSN (Phantasy Star Nova, not Playstation Network, Well done in not making the title confusing sega!) is aimed at Single player gaming, but with the ability to play 4 player via Internet and ad-hoc!

We don't have much information on PSNova, since Sega hasn't talked much, and I'm trying not to get excited due to PSO2 not being in the west yet, I would love to see it in the UK and would definitely buy a copy but so far it's only been announced for customers in Japan sometime in 2014!

I hope its amazing and I hope during this show, they at least indicate if PSO2 and PSN is coming to the west or not, I'm only acting like this because I love PSO the first one and I'd love to play the new one a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment