Monday 9 September 2013

Playstation Vita TV

ever wanted a non portable version of a portable console, well you are in luck, the PS VITA TV has been revealed on Sonys PSJapan channel!


I don't know about you but personally I want to be able to play Gravity Rush and Hatsune Miku project diva f on my TV without having to buy the game again  so I quite like this idea!

The PSV-TV is a small box with a port for vita games, It syncs up with playstation 3 looking controllers, it will play PSV games, PSP and PS1 games and will also have the ability to stream PS4 games, so if you have the PSV TV in one room and the PS4 in the other, and someones watching TV in the other room, theres no need to bother them!
It also has the ability to watch TV and Movies, it appears that you may have to download them, but it may have services such as youtube, Netflix and Crunchyroll, and will only be $100, and will be released November 14th in Japan!  

Well what are your thoughts of the PSvita TV? A waist of money if you have a vita or getting a PS4?
Personally I feel if it has the ability for me to stream or move movies from my Ubuntu PC to the PS Vita TV its worth a buy, but if it doesn't have that feature its a real let down for the box!

Sauce: Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment