Sunday 7 April 2013

BLACK ROCK SHOOTER TO COME TO PSN THIS MONTH!


BRS is coming to psn later this month, Should you buy this game?, who is black rock shooter anyways?
please click read more!



Ok so If you know me, you will know that I LOVE Black Rock Shooter!
The PSP game has been out for a while in Japan, I started to loose hope with Black rock shooter coming to the UK and America because NIS announced it such a long time ago and hasn't mentioned it much, but on the 5th of April the game was given a launch date!

So Who is Black Rock Shooter?
Black Rock Shooter is a character that looks similar to another famous Character from Japan, Hatsune Miku, There are several Manga's there's a Movie, and a OVA!

BlackRockShooter is a character that has different idea's from different people so its hard to pinpoint, who BRS is and what she's about!
In the Movie, she's a Loner, who is another form of Mato in an alternative universe, or something like that, its not well described, she trys to make friends with Dead Master but it doesnt work out well!
in the TV anime, shes emotions, she fights others to fix the real life alternatives  I believe  its really what you take from it, other people can feel different!
In "Black Rock Shooter Innocent Souls" her world is the real world, I haven't completed the manga but so far what I got from it is that shes a clone, She has emotions and gets tricked and I cant really say much else!..

Ok so lets talk about the game!
The game's official website tells us that the game will explore her world more, perhaps all the Black Rock Shooter story's will be connected!
The game is a third person shooter, with RPG structures!
The game starts in the year 2051 and for some strange reason, its set in the real world, which is something I dont like to much!

This game is the first official Black Rock Shooter thing to be ported to the UK, You could port things yourself but the only thing I'm sure that has English with it is the OVA!
 In the first mission Black Rock Shooter is so easy going its amazing, the music is a nice listen to as well!
Shh Chloe, this isn't a review, wait till after you played the game! XD =P
Ok OK
I Just want to say, they announced this two days ago, and I'm glad I only found out today, because it's to long to wait already, I just want to play it now!
CALM DOWN CHLOE!!!!!

Ok, OK!
So Heres the official website before I make this even longer!...
I'm sorry readers!

Xx <3

Just please let the download be quick and simple!....
Ok I'll stop! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment