Wednesday 3 April 2013

My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute PS3 game


My Little Sister Can't be this cute is an light novel/Manga, the light novel was created by Tsukasa Fushimi lets find out more about the game and Novel in the full view!



The light novel started in 2008 and is ongoing
The Manga started in 2009 and finished in 2011
I haven't read the manga or watched the anime so I don't have much information about the manga, but Wikipedia tells me that the main character has not got along with his little sister for years, until he found a adult game, called, 'lets fall in love with little sister'
The Manga is a Comedy, Drama, Romance, Shounen, Slice Of Life


MLS CBTC already has a PSP game called Ore no Imooto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga Nai portable ga Tsuzuku Wake ga nai This game is a Visual novel game, released in 2012! 


The PS3 game is in development, it is also a Visual novel game, but named, Ore no imooto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Happy End, but this video has HD in the title which leads me to believe it COULD be a remake of the PSP game, It might not be, and I cant find much information about the game unfortunately!


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment