Saturday 23 March 2013

Ducktale's Wo-oo Life is like a hurricane now in HD, Duckburg


Ducktale's is a game made by Capcom in the NES day's and now is being ported over to the PSN XBL and Wii-u e-shop in HD, the game has many followers and lover's of the series!



I really want to play this game but unfortunately I never got around to playing it, I understand that this game is loved by many, and I want to try it out (please don't hate but I haven't played megaman either even though I wish to try it!)

With that being said, it's not exactly a HD remaster, it's based on the game with 70% being 'Exactly the same' with the other 30% needing a NES or an emulator to play the original, as it will be 'slightly re-tuned'
There will also be new feature's like jumping into the bath of money, cut scenes, a museum and a tutorial stage!

Unfortunately there's no word on a steam version or if the game will give you an option to play in classic mode those things we'll have to find out in the future!

I'm glad that they are bringing this out in HD to console's to let a new generation play, but I do feel that the HD may upset the people who prefer the NES version, so I hope they include an option to choose between them!

This game will be released this summer, so please get your top hat, monical and money bag ready because we're going to Duckburg!

No comments:

Post a Comment