Sunday 17 March 2013

Pick-Up's of the, week 1

Considering that I seem to be finding it a little hard to update my blog at the moment, rather then doing some research, I'll try and think of something I can quickly do!

So I got some new Manga, thats all I got this week but hey they are expensive!

On the left is Soul Eater book 12, I'm currently out of date so I cant read it till I finished some other books of the manga!

Then comes The disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan, I haven't started it yet but I loved the disappearance of Haruhi!

Toradora is last, I started reading this one, Currently at chapter 4, its a fun little Manga so far, the characters are cool and it's funny! I've never watched the anime so I'm unsure of how different they both are, but I can tell you that if you like romantic comedy's, the comedy is already taking effect and flirtation is there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment