Friday 15 March 2013

Pokemon Mystery Dungeons Gates to infinity

The game already has a Demo out in America and will soon be released but Europe will have to wait a little longer, just less then 2 months longer for the release, since I'm European I'm saddened to say, I cannot play the Demo, So let's have a little look back at what we already know if you're up to date with the game!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity the latest game in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game in the series, which originally started on the GameBoy Advance and DS with  Pokemon Mystery dungeon Blue Rescue Team and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team!

The game is a RPG and as the name suggests the game has you adventuring threw dungeon's, You have a team mate and talk to pokemon, and make friends, there are also little mission's in the game too!

New/Changed things for this version of the game;

At the start you choose your pokemon and friend pokemon, that's great because if you want a certain pokemon you dont have to start again a million times or look up a guide, but I want to know what pokemon I would be, not what pokemon I'd choose to be!

One thing you'll knowtis is that your pokemon are in 3d, a great thing is that they dont look like the Pokemon rumble pokemon, dont get me wrong that art style is good, but I want that art style to stay in the Rumble series! 

In this game you can use AR functions that recognises a circular shape and creates a dungeon using it!
Unfortunately some pokemon are left out of this game, but the game has confirmed future DLC, so hopefully they will return in them!

The game has mini game's there reason is unknown as of yet, and Hunger has vanished... for the most part, meaning hunger is still in the game, but in some dungeons your pokemon don't need to stop to have there dinner!

The player starts there game at Level 7 rather then Level 5 like in previous games, this fact is kinda strange considering in emerald egg's hatched at Level 5 and now hatch at Level 1, so shouldn't your pokemon Body be like a new born's? Maybe I'm over thinking it!

This game has an interesting feature which I'm unsure if I like or not, the game has obstacles that can be removed by using pokemon of a certain type, etc, electric types can stop electric obstacle's, I understand that because they could absorb like a Manectric, but fire type pokemon can get rid of the fire obstacle, Now I may not be an expert on stopping fire's but Fire + Fire last time I checked didn't = Extinguished!

TM's can be used infinity times which is great!
Even with my moaning, I can't wait to play this game, on MAY 17TH Lucky American's getting it on the 24th of March!

I just want to be a 3D Espeon, That's all I want! I can wait... I can wait, I just have to believe!

Source: Bulbpedia


No comments:

Post a Comment