Saturday 9 March 2013

Zelda X Pokemon Fan art looks amazing


Meet Pokemon in The legend of zelda with this fantastic art created by Finni Chang!

Though the GamePlay style of both games are vastly different, and just having Link and Zelda as a Pokemon trainer with the same gameplay of pokemon, may annoy Zelda fans, But they both work in this fantastic Art! I don't know how pokemon and Zelda could work together but if Nintendo ever find a way, I'm sure it will be Amazing!
The Art was created by Finni and you can buy her art as a poster or print set at her Website!
You can also visit her art at her Tumblr Page!
I do have to appreciated this artist, the pokemon work so well with the characters and betray them well, the art style is amazing and I can't overstate how much I enjoy this art!


[source: Destructoid]

No comments:

Post a Comment