Thursday 18 July 2013

EARTHBOUND ON WII-U IS OUT NOW!

EARTH BOUND IS FINALLY OUT! YAYAYAYAYAY!
I want to play, I bought it, but I invited some friends over, so  Becky is playing Earthbound while I update my blog! ^^



Earthbound is now out in the UK and North America, £7.99 in the UK, and $9.99 in the US, Nintendo has this thing of only telling you when they put VC games up, on the day they arive rather then hyping it up, either way  this game rules, and you should probably give it ago if you have a wii-u its known to be like a lot of nintendo games, mainly Pokemon, that is cutesy and kiddy but with a darker undertone!

It's really worth the price!

(sorry this came out so late I'm at a sleep over so easily distracted from game playing and watching youtube!)

No comments:

Post a Comment