Saturday 20 July 2013

Majoras Mask Remake Coming Soon!?!?

MCMExpo in Manchester!

Ok so on saturday 20.7.13 I went to MCM in manchester, There was some Zelda games, Wind Waker HD and Zelda link to the past 2!

There was a nintendo employee with a Majoras mask Badge, I talked to him saying how Majoras Mask was my favorite Zelda game, I then jokingly said "when are you guys making Majoras Mask HD?" The guy looked at me and said "Soon Maybe" I asked him if I could record him saying it, but he said no, I think he said to much, he said that there was someone a little higher up near WW HD, So I went to play that Demo, and had some fun!

Obviously I sneaked my way into speaking about Major's Mask, we talked about it, and if Nintendo are doing it, its unclear if its a HD wii-U remake, or 3DS remake, he said he'd prefer the game on the 3ds, I'd personally prefer it on the wii-u, I eventually said, "Can we not just have it HD on the N64 with a add-on?" then he said, "We could but Sega tried that with the 32x and we know what happened to that!" I replied with "Yeah, doesn't help that they had a Sega CD as well" so anyways, we started having some interesting conversations about Sega, Nintendo, and having fun!

Basically, if Mm comes to 3DS or Wii-U What did I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment