Wednesday 10 July 2013

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd in development for PS3 and Vita



Hatsune Miku Project diva F is coming to the west on PS3, perhaps we'll see this game to!
Please view more to get a more in depth view




Hatsune Miku project diva F was the first Hatsune Miku game I bought, it was at a high price for the vita from play asia, even though it cost quite a bit, I'm glad I bought it, it was really fun and I enjoyed every second of it!

For anyone who doesn't know, Hatsune Miku was one of if not the first things I wrote about on MFO, she is a virtual character, that sings, using a piece of software, anyone can make her sing some lovely songs!

These rhythm games are very popular in Japan, so its no wonder that Sega wants to capitalise on it, and Sega promises more depth and evolution in the game!

Some songs announced for the game include"Colorful X Melody," "Romeo and Cinderella," and "Akatsuki Arrival"

I'm very excited to fan girl about this game, lets hope the PS vita version gets over here this time!

Sauce MikuFan siliconera

No comments:

Post a Comment