Monday 5 August 2013

Apple rejected game, worried users would break their devices!

A game has been rejected from the Appstore so users won't break their devices,
Google lets you play it, but don't blame them if your phone breaks!
Apple Rejected the game 'Send Me To Heaven' because its "encouraging behavior that could result in damage to the user’s device" but it's on the play store!

The game requires you to throw your device as high as you can, and though Apples devices have so many backs and covers everywhere you look, and android you have to actively search and some devices you'll be lookie to find some!
even with all that protection Apple won't let you play the game!

This is one of those playing parent things again!
If I want to play games like this I should be allowed to, if I hurt someone I should get fined, and if I break my phone, its my fault!

I wouldn't play this game myself but I feel that everyone should have the option if they want to!

With that said a user on Kotaku commented saying "This. My diddy little Xperia U has fallen from a second floor window with nary a scratch. I dropped my iPod touch in the gym (on a soft-ish floor) and the screen is now a web of cracks."
And another with
"I dropped my S3 from elbow height onto concrete and all that happened was a row of pixels went out.
My wife's iPhone slid out of her coat pocket and fell two inches onto a rock while she was getting up and shattered the glass and wrecked the front-facing camera."

So perhaps this is to stop people moving to android, which already has 80% of the market!

Sauce: Kotaku 

No comments:

Post a Comment