Monday 5 August 2013

Pikmin 3 sales drop!

Pikmin 3 is a game nintendo made, originally looking at 3ds and the Wii before taking of on the Wii-u
The game came out last week in the UK and came out yesterday for the americans!

Pikmin 3 is a game that fans have been waiting for, for a very long time, I know people that are extremely happy that its out!

The games been out for about a week now in the UK, and only just came out in america, I'm grateful that nintendo did give us a game before americans, as that doesn't happen to often! (STILL WAITING FOR YOU CHULIP FOR THE PS2 AND PSN!)

Nintendo have 3 games in the top 15, and have 6 out of the top 40!

New super Luigi U was 13th place, now 37th
Mario kart 7 was 27th now 31st
Luigis mansion 2 was 22nd now 21st
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pikmin 3 was 2nd now 15th
Mario and luigi: dream team Bros was 5th now 11th
Animal crossing new leaf was 4th now 3rd

Pikmin 3 is losing to FIFA 13 and Minecraft: Xbox 360 edition which is just wrong, this and last week should have been the week of Pikmin 3, this game should have sold systems with this being one of the biggest games for the system, and with promises of new Zelda, Mario and Super Smash bros, games coming soon! 

Ah but alas, I am part of the problem!
I've never played Pikmin, but I want to jump on board, But £40 is a big investment, especially for a game I may not like, so thus I'm waiting for it to become a price between £20 and £30, I know this is a big title and I want it to get a Pikmin 4, for all those fans, even if I end up not liking it, but I just cant place that much money on a game I may or may not end up liking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment