Monday 5 August 2013

SEGA bidding on ATLUS parent company!

Now I'm a big fan of SEGA and I like Atlus,
Though I don't have a ton of money to spend on SEGA and Atlus games!

Sega has started bidding on Atlus, which makes sense and Sega has published some of their games in Japan!
But is it a good idea?
Sega hasn't been doing to well money wise lately, and though Atlus has been said to be a money maker, and as long as SEGA can make it out of the red, then Atlus is a great buy, but if they buy Atlus and keep losing money, Sega could get bankrupt!

As long as Atlus keeps being a money maker I'm very happy to see them together, and as long as Microsoft doesn't buy it, I'll be happy, Microsoft ruins the companies they buy, remember Rare, they made good games for the N64, after that it got bought by Microsoft and became a nightmare!

Sauce: Joystiq

No comments:

Post a Comment